بِسْمِ اللَّـهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيم
I have some simple questions from my Sunni friends. Most of you say that ALL Sahabah are not Munafiqeen, not even one single person. Let us accept this opinion for a while. My question is:
In other words:
1) Please define the word "Sahabah” clearly, and mathematically such that it is complete without any lack.
2) Please tell us that some people such as Abdullah-Ibn-Obai, who was the most famous Munafiq, are considered Sahabah or not?
3) Please tell us if other Munafiqeen who existed in the life time of the prophet were among Sahabah or not?
4) And if your answer to (3) is NO, please name all of Munafiqeen for us who are not sahabah. In other words, you should be able to distinguish between Sahabah and Munafiqeen. You should be able to categorize and NAME the Munafiqeen for us, all of them. If not all of them, at least 100 of them. If you cannot put a border between Sahabah and Munafiqeen, then how am I supposed to know who is Munafiq and who is one of the sahabah?
5) And if your answer to (3) is YES, which means that Munafiqeen were Sahabah, do you agree that I can bring one person who was Sahabah and was Munafiq as well, and his name is Abdullah-Ibn-Obai? Then, do you agree that I can think of some other sahabah who were Munafiq too or not?
The truth is (I do not care if a Shi’a/Sunni likes this or not) that you can not announce a person as non-muslim when he says that:
1) There is no God, but Allah,
2) Muhammad is the true messenger of Allah.
If you call such person as non-muslim as easily as wind coming out of your mouth, you must prepare yourself for the hard time when facing the fire of Allah.
A person will remain muslim as long as he confesses the above two rules, no matter if he/she says:
A hadith is true or not.
One of Sahabah lied upon prophet or not.
One of sahabah has made adultry.
One of Sahabah has stolen something (or he is thief).
One of Sahabah has killed somebody intentionally and without having the right to do so.
One of sahabah has fought wrongly for the sake of Sheitan.
Replace "Sahabah” with "A very respected scholar", and read it again. The problem with the present society of Islam is that people allow themselves to attack their brothers and sisters (Sunni or Shi’a) and call each other as Non-Muslim. If these people get the power, they will kill whoever disagrees with them, as they did hundred years ago. (Thanks God that they do not have the power now.) This ugly habit which is pleasing shaitan, and upsetting Allah is now spread over the entire Islamic societies.
I challenged you several times, and I saw you fail over and over again. If you understand that there is no source for your ugly habit, at least try to hide it. Such habit does not come from a true Muslim.
Once a person said:
If a person says that one of Sahabah (named XXX) has lied upon the prophet, he/she has meant that this one of Sahabah (XXX) is Kafir, or non-muslim. Since he has declared a muslim (XXX) as non-muslim, he, himself, becomes non-muslim.
I have no objection for the second part of the statement as I brought it myself. My question is specifically for the first part. I asked you to bring me a japanese or arabic dictionary and show this new word to me.
If you fail to bring such evidence, be human, and leave your ugly habit. A person who uses such word upon another Muslim, is considered to be Non-Muslim. I am not saying this. I am nobody to say this. (This word "non-muslim”is not a simple word, it is a very heavy word which comes along with the fire of the Hell, and it should be spelled with the authority of Allah and his messenger.) This is what is recorded in the book of Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim. If you care about these two books, and if you "listen and obey” these two books, at least "obey” these Ahadith in these two books. I am warning you explicitly that such person is considered as non-muslim by the following rule:
If a person (XX) declares another muslim (YY) as non-muslim while he (XX) knows that YY is muslim, XX becomes immediately non-muslim.
Such person is considered to be Mortadd, since he is leaving islam by calling his muslim brother/sister as non-muslim intentionally.
In the name of Allah, who is aware of the hearts of people;
Sahih al-Bukhari Hadith: 1.7
Narrated Ibn ‘Umar:
Allah’s Apostle said: Islam is based on (the following) five (principles):
1. To testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and Muhammad is Allah’s Apostle.
2. To offer the (compulsory congregational) prayers dutifully and perfectly.
3. To pay Zakat (i.e. obligatory charity) .
4. To perform Hajj. (i.e. Pilgrimage to Mecca)
5. To observe fast during the month of Ramadan
رَبَّنَا تَقَبَّلْ مِنَّا إِنَّكَ أَنتَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ
اَللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلى مُحَمَّدٍ وَّآلِ مُحَمَّدٍ وَّعَجِّلْ فَرَجَهُمْ
وَالْعَنْ أَعْدَائَهُمْ اَجْمَعِيْن
🤲 اللھم عجل لولیک الفرج(ع)🤲
فی امان لله